Hopefully Tomorrow I will be able to cover
Ta Da' everyone's favorite " Neutrals"
One last post, today, the Neutral Samples I have so far ~ CeCe Caldwell Clay Chalk Paint
1. Johnston Daffodil (neutral? shrug) I wanted in the photo for comparison.
2. Pittsburgh Gray which I love love love - it is River Rock Gray, think of Spa " Hot Rocks"
3. Seattle Mist is a beautiful Wool Gray like my Fur Son ~ Cuddly ~ which does have a Cool base, No green, none. No weirdness, it is as Gray as it gets.
4. Young Kansas Wheat, this color is more in the Taupe family. It is not gray. It blends with Everything. A keeper.
5. Vintage White - my favorite, it is the bestest.
6. Here she is - Hershey Brown. This is Hershey Chocolate Brown. It is in the middle between Milk and Dark. It is Robust and does have that almost deep aubergine within, when its spread thin. Very slight, this though brings it a whole new dimension.
A friend of mine painted a spare room in her house with a color that was Hershey Bar Wrapper Brown- she trimmed it out with a rich vanilla cream. This room was drop dead beautiful. She had shown us, her friends the paint chip first. Everyone said GAH it's Soo Dark, it's too dark, the room is too small for that color.
I wish I knew what color that was, this was many years ago. Her house too a little bungalow with all the extras from it's original build. She knew what she wanted, and she went there. Her color chosen, obviously Memorable :)
Say Goodnight Dewey ....