I was sidetracked and I am back. I was while gone given and invitation to Pinterest, how fun the site is. Pinning is fundamental. It truly does allow for one to use their imagination and creativity. The ability to create the color pallates " very cool". If you would like to follow me or view me, my pins have no ryhme, hopefully show reason, a mish mosh of everything that is of my present dreams for the abode and the future to be ~ lots of wedding, not my wedding my daughter and cousin both planning ~ my daughter just engaged, my cousin in full steam ~ her wedding Feb 2013.
For all the gals who loved my Arhaus Casama chairs, I have added the photos of the new 2012 editions of chairs ~ Arhaus has a reputation for quality ~ if your looking for unique furniture go to the website, Arhaus.com you wont be disappointed.
The website Design Seeds too has been an eye popper stopper, I love the site and spend a lot of time viewing. The woman, Jessica Colauca, who creates the site is a genius.
Have you ever visited her personal blog ? http://blog.seed-designs.com/
She truly is the woman of " Color" ~ the photo's she displays are remarkable with her chosen pallates to compliment them. A must see blog if you thrive on color.
Embrace it
I too have been playing with color " Paint" not any paint but a new concept of paint, made by and designed by a gal who knows color too. The paint I have blogged on, Cece Caldwell Clay and Chalk Paint. It is very unique and very adaptable as it says. It is very different in a good way. I have photos for you to view. The texture of this " paint" is of nature, you can feel it between your fingers. I can feel the clay, I can feel the chalk within it's dexterity. The clay being the most prominent, which is a happy feeling, it reminds me of my past, working on a potters wheel with raw earth clay and water
Very cool, very real, very earthy
No odor
and I swear it's impossible to create a wrong with this paint
The colors themselves are so blendable and easy
You can use a brush, pallate knife, or even your finger tips
to create endless possibilities
to clean up it's instant
just use water
No comments:
Post a Comment