Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Muted Rainbow

Playing with the Maine Harbor Blue, Kissimmee Orange and Vintage White 

If you mix Kissimmee Orange with a dab of Maine Harbor Blue with a dab of VW - 
Your on your way to Purple 




I too was able to make a Chocolate Brown as you can see at the bottom - and I have no brown.

The Yellow hue you see is Omaha Ochre and Cottonwood Sienna
The orange is Kissimee :) 
I do have " New Orleans Purple" by CeCe Caldwell too. It is dry brushed ever so slightly. 

The Purple is amazing, it mixed with a dab of Maine Harbor Blue makes a Yummy Blackberry Smokey Blues Berry. The board above is just for fun, wanting to show you how diverse this paint truly is. You can manipulate it with your fingers - Fingerpaint with it. 

To find a seller near you: http://cececaldwells.com/






No comments: